Monday, October 5, 2009

A Skins Fan Walks Into a Bar...

This is an extremely accurate Redskins joke. Especially because the majority of our points are from our kicker, Shaun Suisham. And because the Redskins have been a joke around the NFL.

A guy walks into a bar wearing a Redskin's jersey and carrying a cat that also has a Redskin's jersey on with a little Redskin's helmet on his head, too.

The guy says to the bartender, "Can me and my cat watch the Redskin's game here? My TV is broke and my cat and I always watch the game together."
The bartender replies, "Normally, cats wouldn't be allowed in the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and the cat can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's any trouble with you or the cat, I'll have to ask you to leave."

The guy agrees, and he and his cat start watching the game.
Pretty soon the Redskins kick a field goal and the excited cat jumps up on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five.
The bartender says, "Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he do for a touchdown?"
The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment