Friday, November 13, 2009

When Will Ochocinco Learn?

I’m not really sure how it’s possible, but Chad Ochocinco always seems to be involved in some sort of controversy. To be honest, I’m not sure I even knew who he was before his name change last year (sorry guys, I’m pretty lame).
However, once again Ochocinco is in trouble with the NFL. During the Bengals-Ravens game, Ochocinco borrowed a $1 bill from the CBS crew, and attempted to “bribe” the officials during a replay challenge.

Ochocinco’s $1 bill cost him $20,000. I’m not really sure where these numbers come from, but apparently that’s the charge when you attempt to “bribe” the referees. I mean, really, if he was seriously trying to bribe someone, don’t you think he’d use something a tad bit bigger? Like maybe in the thousands?

Everyone knows Ochocinco is a clown, the NFL should just charge him $50,000 a year and let him do whatever he wants… since he’s going to anyways.

As always, you can watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment